Twpatt 2021 Calendars (Ipad/IOS):
The Twpatt wall Calendar is 12 inches wide and 18 inches tall with a binding on top. There is a full page Montana scene on the cover and a half page Montana scene each month. You can choose one of the pre-selected photo groups (Photographer's Picks, Butte Head Frames, or Montana Parks) or fully customize your calendar using any image available at Twpatt Photos.
The cost is $35.00 plus shipping.
If you are using an Ipad and Ios (or just following a link to Twpatt 2021 Calendars from within the Facebook App), follow these instructions:
- Click the link in a posting to open the Twpatt Calendars page inside of the Facebook App.
- There will be three dots (...) in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the dots and select "Open in Safari".
To use one of the pre selected sets (Photographer Picks, Butte Head Frames, or Montana Parks):
- Go to Photographers Picks, Butte Head Frames, or Montana Parks.
- Select the "Buy" button and then "Buy all 13 photos" from the drop down menu.
- On the "Shop" page find "Photo Gifts" and select "Calendars".
- Select the Calendar title (Photographer Picks, Butte Head Frames, or Montana Parks) that matches the collection you chose.
- When the calendar editor opens, select "Preview". You will be able to page through the calendar and make sure all the photos are correct.
- If the calendar looks good, click "Add to Cart", view the cart, and check out.
To fully customize your calendar:
- Select at least 13 images (one for the cover and 12 others--one for each month) from Galleries and Collections.
- Save the images in your "Favorites" folder (the site will ask you to create a free login before you can save photos).
- Open your "Favorites" folder from Galleries and Collections and select a photo to be your calendar cover.
- Click the "Buy" button to open the "Shop" page.
- Find the "Photo Gifts" section and select "Calendars".
- Choose the "2021 Custom Twpatt Photos Calendar".
When the calendar editor opens, the photo that you selected should be on the cover. Follow the instructions below to add the other photos.
- In the "2021 Custom Twpatt Photos Calendar", touch the "Add Photos" button.
- The Calendar editor will open and your selected image should be on the cover. All of the monthly photo placeholders should be empty.
- Touch "Change Photo" at the top of the calendar. A popup window will open on the right side . Select the "Favorites" tab. The photos from your "Favorites" folder will appear.
- At the bottom of the editor, select a month (January, February, etc.) and drag a photo onto its placeholder. (Once the photo is in the month, touching it again will turn on some cropping and placement tools.)
- If you wish to add captions, touch the caption placeholder below each image and copy/edit/paste your text into the placeholder. (To view possible captions, open your "Favorites" folder from Galleries and Collections . Inside "Favorites", start the slideshow and then pause it. Use the filmstrip to view each photo and its caption. (When typing or pasting your caption, make sure to erase the placeholder text in each caption area.))